Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Odd ball Get your odd balls Odd balls right here.

 And the winner last night.... Night Owl.



Okay, Got to get these odd balls rolling with a little Reggie Jackson flair.




Getting back to more of those 3 card panel STAR sets and yes that first one is signed by Mr. October himself.




A colorful batch.







How appropriate that the last card in the last panel is Reggie signing.

So, I said I need to pound out these March Jax. show cards. Well, Doubling up tonight.


Mike Schmidt at the plate now.




Yep, first card in this 15 card set is signed. You can also see that these are individual cards.





Forewarning I'll be doubling up tomorrow night as well. Strawberry and Yaz. 


19 comments:

  1. You're really making me a fan of these old Star sets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! The more I see them, the more I like their simplicity

      Delete
  2. I think it's neat that they come with the first card autographed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all sets did. I think it was limited to the first 500 sets or something like that. I'm sure it varied based on the player.

      Delete
  3. New band name: Reggie and the Odd Balls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Reggie set. All those team colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping that you would have more of these oddball sets and that they had autographs like the first couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those autograph Star cards are quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa I've never seen the 1983 design before. Also yes. I love (and am jealous of) the first card being autographed. You've a great group of stars there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't want to comment about the win streak until it was over...was going for the minimum "8-peat"! The streak of winners born on July 16 continues though!

    Awesome Star cards....too bad there's no Reggie from "The Naked Gun" haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not the biggest Reggie fan... but those green & gold Star cards are really, really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooo! See now an entire set of Reggie is something that makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do all of these have an autograph included?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfortunately no. Just the first 5 hundred or so sets.

      Delete
  12. Do you separate the panels? Or do you keep them whole? That is the question.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the photo that they used for Reggie's puzzle.

    ReplyDelete