Wednesday, April 5, 2023

More Damnyankees (I lost my draw today). And really it is just one Yankee.

 Our winner last night was: Adam



Getting straight to it. 




The fronts of these actual cards look like the post cards from yesterday's post. But these are regular sized cards, and if you miss those pinstriped postcards no worries (there are more.... lot's more). SHHH!




I am wondering how many of you folks are reading the questions on the card backs.





Maybe this oversized version is more readable, hehe. I suppose that if you're reading the questions you are also reading the answers.





Nine card puzzle. 

Mickey Mantle on deck!

11 comments:

  1. I have a few of those, including the one with the Hit Man poster. Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like his admission of "lack of speed"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donnie playing basketball is my favorite. And I had the Hit Man poster too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, the things you find.
    Good Job!👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don and I share the same favorite player growing up. Rodney Cline Carew. Thanks for the great Twins cards I got in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little kid Donnie looks like he'd do your taxes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The puzzle backs are cool... but that Hit Man poster is cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must not be as tuned into baseball as I thought...I didn't know Mattingly was referred to as The Hit Man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome. Laughing at the Hit Man poster with the card border around it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really wish Costacos and Topps would figure something out and print proper cards of their posters.

    ReplyDelete