Friday, April 7, 2023

Last one (all Yankees) The 1961 Yankees Postcard sets

 Sets, yes multiple series within this set of postcards. It is a lot of scans (just kidding 12 scans) so let's get this done. Next week is Dodgers week.















Okay, Yankees week is officially over. I'd bet even the Yankee fans are happy about that. :)

No worries if you wanted more either as there are some Yankees yet to come, just not entire posts dedicated to them. Next week Dodgers will dominate.


BTW last night winner was: RJ.   I had to make a correction on last nights post for the winner. I boo booed, it is fixed now (the correct winner was Jafronius).

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, not a Yanks fan but I've enjoyed the postcards, Mattingly, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that Johnny Blanchard!

    Happy Good Friday, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those aren't too bad as postcards. Some pretty obscure Yankees though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those postcards are similar to 1956 Topps. They look nice.
    Hope you have a great Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some really neat works of art. Happy Good Friday and Easter weekend to you all. Always a fun day when the mail brings me something from Johnny's Trading Spot! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the focus on the ads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back baby, I'm back!

    The Howard and Ford images seem out of place, like they're being beamed up.

    Happy Easter everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very, very cool. Rini did a great job with these.

    ReplyDelete