Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Dodgers week has begun and the FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE baseball cards

 The winner last night was: BO.


BLOG UPDATE: Top and bottom of this post.

Last night Jafronius lmk about the booklets I use for the Monday posts being online. Superb news. I didn't know thank you Jerold! More importantly he even researched the missing part to James Oglethorpe. I suppose that is how and why he found the digital issues. Anyway, turns out part 2 does not have the Kingsman on the cover, it had Burl Ives. I do have that one. So next week we will finalize that run.

Back to the Blue boys.


Now if you're a Dodger fan.... We'll start it out slow tonight and pick up the pace as we go.







This 15 card set of Go Dodger Blue has little value to me. Well other than the Lasorda, Baker, Sutton, and Garvey. Those guys are PC guys, the rest well I just loaded the set in TCDB so I guess I will leave them together. 


Still a little short tonight so I'll throw in some brick or brack.



Another "set" I loaded into the TCDB.

Okay, let me throw out a couple more Dodger scans.




These are three tri-cards if you will.

IN OTHER BLOG NEWS:

ON THE LINKS BAR TO THE RIGHT. DROP DOWN MENU GO TO SET BUILDS:

I HAVE ADDED MORE OF MY NEEDS UNDER THE TOPPS FOR THE FOLLOWING HIGHER END SETS: FINEST, MUSEUM, AND SOON TO COME TRIPLE THREADS AND TRIBUTE.

THESE SETS COME RIGHT AFTER THE STADIUM CLUB LISTS.

YOU MAY EVEN NOTICE THE MUCH LARGER FONT BEING USED. IT HELPS US FOLKS THAT OUR EYES AIN'T WHAT THEY USED TO BE (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN).



15 comments:

  1. I'm definitely one of those who needs the bigger font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Dodger Blue set sure does mean a lot to me. Finally finished it off last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know what you mean. Three lenses in each side of my glasses and one cataract surgery so far. Second one to come sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question is, when is Tigers Week? Maybe that will give them a boost to actually, you know, win a game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that MJ!! Superb card!

    Matt-SCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see a post of oddballs none of which I've ever seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy a mosaic of borderless cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!

    Never seen America’s Best before. Nice looking design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully that Article site archive is of use to you, at least as a backup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the larger font. The most valuable item I take to card shows is my lighted magnifying glass.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That photo on the MJ card is awesome! Are those America's Best cards from a magazine... or are they just one of those Broder's from the early 90's?

    ReplyDelete