Friday, January 13, 2023

BEATLES AND THE FREE CARDS TOO

 The winner last night was: RJ


It's Friday and I will be keeping this one short. I could post the 70ish cards I have of the 1964 Beatles set which came in three series totaling 165 cards. The backs rotate with colors even though there is very little writing on the backs. Some blue, others green, red, even black. Haven't researched that yet, but I'm sure there is a reason. These cards were in the ALF box too. I was going to scan them all but decided once I've consolidated all of the Beatles cards from the last 7 years I may do a post or may just wait until it each set is complete.





Just a tease I know, but I may have posted these in years past.


Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Looks like someone taped these up or to a scrapbook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the official Beatle barber? Mop tops for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be a really cool set to complete. And difficult I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much history to be told by each one of those. Are those actual autographs or printed ones similar to Topps Baseball cards of that timeframe? Neat cards either way. Have a great weekend all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they had a Beatles flagship set every year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatles cards from the 60's? You can post these any darn time you want to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a bunch of Beatles vinyl not too long ago. Pretty sure they're all reprints but they were in good condition and sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Recently saw some of these on a blog, so I went out and grabbed a Lennon on COMC. My goal is to pick up solo cards of Ringo, George, and Paul too and display them on a shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I came back to collecting in/or around 2010, these use to be like water at shows, and on COMC, so much so that I got pretty tired of seeing them all of the time. Now I rarely see them, and when I do, they're a lot more expensive than the 25-50¢ that they used to be.

    ReplyDelete