Friday, January 27, 2023

The other HALF (ComC Cyber Monday)

 The winner last night was: David, please email me your address.


Now let's finish up that long overdue post. I did the Braves portion last night so tonight we get the set build portion which I explained last night would be something I wait until it is complete except for Chronicles stuff. After I blasted them the other day on the 2022 product, it is deserving to give the non 2022's I picked up their due. So much better quality. So much!




2018 (I think) Spectra, so much better. Yes, I did want them to not be as thick (maybe half). But not like what they did this year, it's like a Bowman Chrome thickness. 




The two Gypsy Queen mini's are rookie image variation and are for my PC's. Then some Obsidian, also thick.





More thick cards from other years, 2021 I believe. 


Have a great weekend. I plan on going to a local card show tomorrow, yea me. 20 minute drive instead of hours, so looking forward to it. I just hope prices are right.



11 comments:

  1. Hope you find some cool stuff at the show.

    Good job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reggie really stands out amid all the modern guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! ... I like the Obsidian cards. They're thicker but not enough so it's a pain to page them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find good stuff at Fred’s table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jax, is next week. tomorrow is the villages, 20 minute drive

      Delete
  5. Enjoy the show! Have a great weekend all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with Greg, thicker but can still fit the Obsidians in a standard page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsidian are pretty good looking. Thick cards are starting to annoy me because I store my cards in top loaders, and finding thicker ones is a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you find some cool stuff at the card show today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Panini Chronicles is usually good for an interesting batch of cards. Hope the show went well!

    ReplyDelete