Wednesday, April 6, 2022

What to do

 Yesterday I made mention that I picked up something else from my buddy Fred at the last show.



I did get something nice from his tables, but I also grabbed some Braves that I left out in yesterdays post. That Contreras autograph was $2.00. Hard to beat that! Same for the up and coming Cusick auto.



A couple more needs. Now let's see that something nice item.



Complete with the All Star stamps in tact. I paid Fred $25.00 for the 1971 Dell issue.





 If you check Ebay the book/magazine goes for around $50.00, some of course are priced through the roof, and that's just crazy. More common are the individual stam ps. Some of those are also prices crazy especially the All Star variants like the ones above. I did well, but my my what am I to do? Do I leave the stamps intact or do I separate them, they are perforated? What would you do?



5 comments:

  1. Those are pretty cool. I'd probably leave intact (but maybe hope to get another one down the road to separate.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Complete set of stamps? Personally I would leave them as they are, the stamps are kind of flimsy and can get lost or messed up in with other cards. Unless they are going into PC binders I'd leave them as is.

    Some really nice photos in there. Reggie, Rose, Killebrew, Gibson, Yaz . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd leave the stamps intact. I like how it looks as a whole page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fred hooked it up with that book. If I bought it, I'd keep it intact. Unless I had two, then I'd probably separate them for collections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd leave them intact since it's all complete and there appears to be no damage. Nice pick-ups!

    ReplyDelete