Friday, April 8, 2022

A score!

 Besides my normal stops at the Jax. show I hit up one of the other regulars.

He had a box of "less than perfect" for cards with a sign on them that said "will make a deal on multiple cards". 



Yes, it is creased. The seller had a $16.00 price on the card.  I had just moments earlier looked at a few of these cards at a couple of other tables for crazy prices.  I flipped through the box for a minute or two.



Came across this one, and got the dealer's attention and said two is multiple. He said yes it is. The Bowman had a $4.00 price on it. I asked how much is the deal. He let me have them both for the $16.00.  I don't need either one, already have 2 of each. But, I wasn't leaving the Seaver sit in that box. I figure one of these days it will make a great contest card.


1 comment:

  1. I'm not familiar enough with Tom Seaver's prices to know if it was a good deal or not, so I'll just take your word for it and say congratulations on finding a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete