Saturday, April 23, 2022

Fleer Laughlin 1970 Blue backs

 I was very happy to grab the stack of these blue backs.



I already had a bunch of these so I now have dupes.



I'll be really glad to close these Blue Backs out as well as the 71' Black backs.



Although completing these two means my next target is the elusive 67's Laughlin's (black & white).



I've got a feeling I won't find many cheap ones (the 67's) out there.





Hope enjoyed these. I'll have the 71's up tomorrow. I'll be in North Carolina, so the post might be a little later in the evening.


6 comments:

  1. Love those cards, looking forward to the '71s (night owl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cards. Looking forward to the '71s. I'll have these complete someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Laughlin World Series sets. I have the 1970 set and some of the 71s but none of the 67s. Those are extra hard to get considering that set was a test pressing or was a limited distribution area. As a kid the 1970 sets I recall getting them in hanger packs from various types of stores as well as the 71s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy these. I have enough of the 1971 set that I should really try to complete it..

    ReplyDelete