Thursday, April 14, 2022

Let's do some young bucks

Along with those PC guys I obtained at a dime a piece, I was able to "prospect" a bit. Something I don't do, but when they a dime a piece not to mention if they're "hot" I probably already have a box for them.



Take for instance these two young bucks. Sure the Hank guy has a few years on that Acuna fella. That's right, Acuna....not Trevor Rogers (although he is one of those up & comers). No, the "Acuna" fits into my Cameo Braves or as I used to call them back in the day.....Background Braves.




I know a few of these guys have been around for a few years (a bit more with Pettitte) but they go into that box I mentioned earlier.




Surely, you didn't think I was going to leave those TSCC in the box. Just wait, there's more.









 

At a dime a piece I can afford to prospect this way. I like it. Cheap cheap cheap. 

That was the last of the dime cards. I did grab, some other cards mostly NOT baseball, and will show them tomorrow night.

3 comments:

  1. Clarke Schmidt! I still believe he has a chance to be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually pick up prospect cards... but at a dime each, I'd grab the A's, Padres, and any notables for sure. Hope a few of these guys pan out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Background Braves sounds a lot better than cameo Braves.

    ReplyDelete