Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Ranked

 For the last month I have been pounding the key board at TCDB. Ever since Fuji posted about 5 weeks ago about a ranking of his. I have been steadily inputting my individual Braves cards from my team collection. The list below is just for Atlanta Braves. I haven't figured out how to run all of the Braves combined compared to other members.  There may not be a way to do that. I clearly have a boatload more Atlanta Braves I could input, especially dupes, completed sets, and players collections. Not to mention the mini collections. For now I will look at adding the cards in my set builds, but on a slower pace than I did with the team sets. 

I need to work on my 2 year additions to my PC for my excel sheets and web pages, and the Braves in those PC's should more than be enough to topple the number 1 spot. Big project that will take me the rest of the year to complete, so it is high priority for me. I'll start that next month with the Braves. Then proceed alphabetically as I would normally do.

I already have the number 1 spot for a handful of players without inputting any from PC's. Players like Andruw Jones, Warren Spahn, Eddie Mathews, Phil Niekro, Brian McCann, Hanson, Simmons, Sims, Furcal,  and Folty. I hope to jump to #1 with all of the others especially Glavine, Maddux, Chipper, Smoltz, Freeman, Acuna, Albies, Murphy, Riley, Swanson, Javy, and Mcgriff we'll see. I'll be happy to get some of them and top 5 at least for all of them. Again, we'll see.


Ranked

#2

among other collectors

RankMemberCards
1.bravefan126,063
2.johnnystradingspot24,855
3.davidhandberry13,944
4.gwhy1113,100
5.BobbyL10,062



6 comments:

  1. #1 for three hall of famers... and possibly more is impressive. One of these days I'll get my Maddux collection entered, but no way I'm in the top 10. If I'm in the top 31 I'll be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johnny-
    I may have run across you on TCDB. Do you happen to have any of the 1997 or 98 Bryan Braves cards or 1989 Dubuque Braves cards? I'm looking for a combined five cards from those sets, all of "common" players. Aside from the stars, most people don't bother to put them up on ebay or anywhere else...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'll never enter all my Yankees cards...that would be brutal. But I enjoy holding the top spot for a few Yanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was content with just getting the non dupes entered, but now I can see that it is possible to get everything in, just will take years.

      Delete
  4. From what you've said about your collection over the years, I'm not all that surprised by these results.

    ReplyDelete