Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Card show

 I posted the HOF Legends proofs the other day that I bought at the card show. Most certainly was the biggest purchase. I grabbed some cards from my buddy Fred's tables as well.



Fred always has a glass case with the hot cards in it, and I always start there. I grabbed some more Mike Trout cards, some I know I need, others weren't sure. Fred charges me a buck a card from this case.



That makes these Wanders a great deal. Everyone else was selling that Flagship Topps for $20.00. I paid a buck. I wish he had more. I think he does at home, so maybe next month I can scoop the rest. He did say he had a bunch of 2022 cards at his house for me. He brought me and at no charge a near complete set of series 1. I am ordering the missing handful to be done with it.



Remember this guy? His cards were the "hot" cards last year. I did some prospecting.



The two relics were not from the case, I paid $2.00 for each.





The relics were two bucks. How about that Clayton Kershaw for a buck. I grabbed something else from Fred, and that will have it's own post.


3 comments:

  1. That Bryant relic in the Giants uniform is pretty cool. I was hoping he'd stay in the Bay Area. And that Wander rookie for a buck was a steal. I mean, I wouldn't pay much more than that myself, but if other dealers are asking $20... than that's a great deal.

    ReplyDelete