Thursday, February 27, 2020

Tragedy

Over the last several weeks the News had been reporting on the tragic death of Kobe, his daughter, and the 7 others killed in the helicopter crash near L.A. The memorial's and such. May they all rest in peace. Then a week and half ago the murder of Drew Carey's ex-fiancee Dr. Aime Harwick hit the news. The other day some "talk" news show mention that she had worked for "Bench Warmers" as Aime Nicole. That rung a bell in my head.


Then yesterday I was going through yet another box that I brought back from Ocala on my last trip.




Such a tragedy. Beautiful girl, and apparently sweet as could be. Pretty sure I sent Gavin a copy of this card too. May she too rest in peace.


I'll post up some trade packages on Monday (Fuji, Bo, and Brian).



5 comments:

  1. Aw man. :( Hadn't heard about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had heard that she had gotten murdered but I didn't know she had cards. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't familiar with her or the story, but it's never fun hearing this type of news :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my single days, I took comfort in knowing goofy, non-traditionally attractive guys like Dan Aykroyd and Ric Ocasek could land beautiful women. Drew Carrey would qualify here too. Sad to see a life cut short like that.

    ReplyDelete