Tuesday, May 7, 2019

OCT cards and then something special

An OCT trading bud sent me a few things recently.




Pache is seeing a rise in the price of his cards recently.




An Acuna parallel insert, always good.






Seems like Riley has been around for a decade, lol.  But I guess Topps feels he's ready for the show.

Thanks Bob for the great 2019's.


Now I made a best offer on Ebay and it was accepted.




Oh yeah.  $11.00 and it was mine.  Now I need to find a similar deal for the Fleer and Donruss cards because I still need two of each of those. I still need another OPC too, that way the sets and the PC are taken care of.



1 comment:

  1. It's kinda cool that Mattingly rookie cards have held their value over the years. I went over to eBay to see what the 84D sold for and was very surprised.

    ReplyDelete