Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The New Guy

We've all been there or said it. How does that tie into this post? Easy, there was a new guy at the Jax card show. Pretty sure he was just a guy trimming down his own personal collection to get some needed money. He seemed desperate, I hate saying that but he did. I felt bad for him and I didn't even hear whatever his sad story was. I did buy some items from him. I'll get to those in a minute. Right now I'm plugging Dimwits contest. Dimwits contest.

Now on to the cards from the New Guy.



Did I fail to mention the cards were vintage? The top row does have condition issues, but I can live with them, especially the T206.




I was thinking I needed another Ozzie rookie and I was right. I needed it for the Trophy Cup binder. if I hadn't though it still could of found a home in my Easter binder. The Molitor/Trammel RC is 1 of 3 that I need.


Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Seconded. I have to start going to card shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great group o' cards...and any day you can add a T206 is a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There aren't too many things I'd rather find at a card show than cheap vintage hall of famers. Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete