Wednesday, May 30, 2018

COMC the wrap up.

Leading right into the cards.



These are all minis that I needed.




A gold medallion Chipper
.


 
I grabbed 3 of those Evers. 1 for the team set, set build, and HOF binder.






A pair of O-Pee-Chee.






I extra-larged these minis. The Spahn and Aaron are the foil SP's.





The Mathews is NOT peach, it is the ORANGE. I have no idea why it scanned that way.





Turns out I didn't need these Stadium Club for the team sets. But I was able to use the Niekro and AAron for the set builds, and I put the "gold" Deion with my "Jersey Number Franken-Set", although i bought 2 of them.





All needs.




Lots of glittery card needs here. The McCann at the bottom is  the 2010 PRIZES black.





The blue checklist is an OPC.  The card turned over is an upgrade for the one I already had.





A couple more upgrades, and another Braves Babe!




Another 52 I no longer need. Well that is my ComC order. It will be awhile before I do another one, especially like this one.  I'm heading to Jacksonville on Saturday, and I got a behemoth package from Wes yesterday. That is going to have to be broken up in bits and pieces. Stay tuned and don't forget we'll be starting the BFG Sunday night.




2 comments:

  1. I spy with my little eye... the Oakland Coliseum on that 78T strikeout leaders card.

    I spy with my little eye... a card I once pulled from a pack... that made me feel like I won the lottery (92UD Mike Kelly Holo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pick a favorite here. It was the Fleer Evers then I saw all the sparkly Topps Anniversaries and was immediately blinded with vintage.

    ReplyDelete