Monday, May 21, 2018

Player Collection Update

We are up to the letter P.  I am closing in on the final round of updating my PC's. I will start on the C's this week. So the numbers you see below are not accurate, there's still more to do. Good news is that I surely will finish this MAJOR update (by years end as was a blog goal) that had been sitting around for a couple of years. Now to the cards




Satchel Paige: 27


Jim Palmer: 69




Dave Parker: 121



Dustin Pedroia: 48




Hunter Pence: 9 (this 1 really needs to get moving).




Herb Pennock: 3


Tony Perez: 53



a 3fer card (all 3 are PC guys, then add 1 for the set build), these cards can eat a wallet up hence the creased version above.



Gaylord Perry: 41




Mike Piazza: 465 (this one should bust the 500 club once I hit the P's for the final round).





Jim Piersall: 5




Eddie Plank: 5


Johnny Podres: 8



Alex Pompez: ZERO cards (1 of the few remaining guys I've yet to acquire).



Buster Posey: 67


Cumberland Posey: ZERO cards (another 1 of the elusive ones).



Jurickson Profar: 14 ( I have no idea why I have in the PC, but when I stumble on a double I throw him in the box).




Kirby Puckett: 309 (this one was a great add to the PC).



Yasiel Puig: 30


Last not but least......



Albert Pujols: 159


I am hoping to have the final round done by the time I get to Yaz, but I'm not posting the latest updates. I'll just be updating the numbers and the cards I own on the PC pages.



Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. How you keep track of all this is beyond me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The PC's are kept in excel spreadsheets, and also on my web page (when I update).

      Delete