Sunday, May 27, 2018

Another trade

Yesterday I received a whopper in the mail. And it wasn't from Burger King either. (Good thing, cuz I'd rather have a McDouble or two). No, this package came from New Yawk. Night Owl decided to tear up my set build needs. I won't bore you with those scans, but here is what Greg sent.

1 from 98' Score RT
3 Bowman 98, 2013, 2014
Topps: 7 from 08 Update, 56 from 11' Update, and 30 from 15' Update.


Greg did of course send a few Braves.



Plus this Dodger. BTW, I needed this OD Cup card. Thanks.




A pair of 2018 Insert needs. Insert and parallels are where my Braves collection needs the most help.
Greg also sent a Freeman I had already from 2018. But for a moment, lets take a look at the Aaron.
It is about his magic number.......



You would think that Topps would have used a card showing his jersey number 44, but no that would just make to much sense. I am sure you can find a "photo" around 1969ish that show the number.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, and Salute!

2 comments:

  1. The Freeman is a parallel of the insert card, which you may or may not know already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know, and now I can't find the card. It's not in my Braves dupe box here in GA. I have no idea where it is now. Dang parallels, they get me too.

      Delete