Friday, September 5, 2014

Did someone say SKEDS?

Yesterday I made mention about picking up several hundred Skeds (pocket schedules)  some are not folded (flat), some are large, some are NM, some are GOOD. You name the Sport, there's probably a sked for it in those that I picked up. What's more they are 99% from 2007. Skeds from MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, tons of college skeds too.  Take a peek to see if there is something you might like as I do NOT collect them unless they are Braves, Gators, TB Bucs, or the Falcons. Also note most have plenty of "doubles". I tried to eliminate scanning dupes, but there is no doubt that I missed some, so I apologize in advance for that. Also, certainly hoping there is an Ohio State fan reading in today, you'll see.

























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment