Sunday, March 12, 2023

Masonic Monday: To the Moon plus some free stuff

 First things first. Apparently, I forgot to name the winner for:

Thursday night: Benjamin

Now for Friday night's winner: TDK.


Tonight's episode is all about Buzz Aldrin.



Edwin E. Aldrin Jr.= BUZZ











There ya go, just like I said: out of this world. Which brings to mind the term we all say: "Literally". I find that an oxymoron. For me "literally" is pertaining to literal spoken or written words, when in fact most of the cases where I find myself "having" to use the word  (literally)"physically" is a much more appropriate word.  It seems I only use it literally when speaking about a physical action from the past or present. Always physical. Sorry to get philosophical, but it has always bugged me physically and I suppose literally too.  LOL. Now it's your turn to go ponder about things that make you go "huh?"


I'm such a PITA, I love it.


 

7 comments:

  1. These have so much detail that isn't usually talked about. Keep bring them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned recently that the United States gave actual moon rocks from the Apollo missions to allied countries. Saw the Canadian one a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...it's just another Masonic Monday..."
    Appreciate your daily posts, always something interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had been around for the moon landing. It's now been over 50 years since a man was on the moon. I'm 45 and it hasn't happened in my lifetime. Hopefully I get to see one someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thing that makes me go "HUH" is how a rocket actually goes up in the air and how it was able to land on the moon. Then to top it all off they returned to the earth later. I still think this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The local sports radio station had a guy who would constantly confuse literally and figuratively, and use them interchangeably, leading to many a humorous interchange afterwards

    ReplyDelete
  7. This might just be the best cover so far.

    ReplyDelete