Thursday, March 9, 2023

Right where I left off plus the almost daily contest: Free cards!

 The winner last night was RJ.


Like the title says I'm picking up "right where I left off".



Looks like I scanned a CRUSADE Holo parallel by mistake (not the only time I did it) no worries as I have the base card too and have already swapped them out in the set build. That bottom row looks pretty good.




ELITE needs.




LIMITED needs and another Wander.




ESSENTIALS, LUMINANCE, and MAGNITUDE (WHICH ARE ACETATE CARDS).



See I played with them just once though.




Closing out with MARQUEE and PHOENIX. The Marquee are really nice looking cards, and look another Wander.


13 comments:

  1. So much variety. And so much Wander.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Marquee cards do look nice, and I think I'd like the Phoenix too if there was just a tad more color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards would be so nice with logos, but the cards still have some nice shine to them regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, it's Panini cards with actual backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for making Panini cards exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree the Marquee cards do look nice! I also like your Magnitude parallels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not bad at all, if you like that sort of thing. Still a base card guy myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure that I own ANY cards from those cards?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magnitude is a great looking card!

    Matt-SCC blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was in the city today, street trade with my vendor buddy Al. He has a lot of those Topps "Silver Pack" rookie cards. I noticed Oneil Cruz and told him to look him up, that card might be worth a lot. Turns out it's $25-40.

    Colton Welker we looked up too but he's not worth anything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ones with the backgrounds are good, but putting them all together makes the background-less ones all run together, no matter how many fancy graphics are behind the player.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kind of like the Magnitude, but the others really don't do anything for me

    ReplyDelete