Thursday, March 2, 2023

Sport Lots part two and the free stuff too

 The winner last night was: Bo


This part of the Sport Lots order are my Braves PC guys.


No idea why I hadn't acquired these before now, but it is done now.




I am still a few cards shy of the 582 Montgomery Braves (2 more at the bottom). I wasn't going to pay a premium for cards that I basically have a several times each already. I can patiently wait for the few that I need to drop to a much lower price.




There are the rest of the Cosmic Chrome Braves (1 more at bottom).



My A&G Braves. See I can be patient.






I have started inputting my Braves dupes into TCDB (a project that will never really end). I sorted a lot of them into brands and have inputted Donruss, Fleer, and Topps Flagships. I'm working on the Bowman flagship now. Then onto Upper Deck, Score, and Pinnacle flagships. After those are entered I will start on the off sets from the above mentioned brands. Topps off sets will be last as there are at least 5,000 of those to be sorted by sets and then years. I still have Braves dupes that are sitting in tubs. I will eventually get those out and sort them too. Not in a big rush on those just yet.

I plan on doing a progress report for garage tomorrow night. At least that is the plan right now. 

9 comments:

  1. Bambino cards are cool.

    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't ever see myself chasing those Montgomery Club stamped jobbies. That's just being a glutton for punishment. (Which we all are).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cosmic Chrome cards look nice together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I like about this hobby. What you do with it never seems to end. As long as you have fun, that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!

    That Ruth card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those A&G's, especially the parallels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm. I don’t hate the Cosmic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cosmic Chrome? What would be cool is if the cosmic backgrounds on a 9 player page forms an image.

    ReplyDelete