Wednesday, March 15, 2023

All the way from San Jose and the usual FREE FREE FREE

 The winner last night was once again TDK who has hit it three times in the last several days.


Bo made mention of a box he got from SanJose Fuji (MARK). I too got me a box from him with nothing but Braves inside. 



I scanned the backs on purpose. These ar enot the base Zenith cards, they are the jumbo 5x7's. You can notice the "Z" in front of the number. Now these cards other than size and number are the identical version of the regular cards. Mark sent three of these over sized Braves and I needed these two.



Up top you can see the front of the Zenith card as I needed the Lopez base card (I already had the Jumbo which Mark sent also). I needed all of the others here too. The Wade Finest card is a refractor. 





Here we have a 1980 Topps Super and the reason I scanned the back is because this one is the gray back version. I had the white back already. Parallels even way back in 1980. LOL! I am pretty sure I have the 1990 coins, but they were not listed in my excel sheets, so maybe I don't. Then again, I may have the complete box set, either way these are now listed. I hated the Topps coins from the late 80's into 1990 which is why I may have chosen not to list them. Who knows, at some point once all of my reorganization is done, I'll know.

Meanwhile, an update on that. My shed is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. 


11 comments:

  1. As always, some very cool baseball cards.

    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bat pieces are my favourite type of relic card. Wasn't much a fan of relic cards, but they've grown on me. Other than the manufactured patches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some fun cards. Fuji always has good packages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice variety. I like the Bat Piece card the most. To me it is out of the ordinary. I don't have very many "Game Used" cards in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love the Topps Supers. My mission to have them all someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That golden leather card looks nice. Hope the shed arrives without issue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great package from Fuji! And woohoo for me on the multiple wins!! Thanks Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like Fuji has been clearing out some of his odd-sized cards. Great stuff here. Never knew about the back variations on Supers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. I had a few oddball issues laying around and I knew with the kind of volume John has it's more likely he wants that stuff than 2022 Opening Day (which is the only other stuff I currently have laying around).

      Delete
  9. Fuji is a good man. Looking forward to pics of the new shed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SP sure went out of their way to let everyone know that the Giles bat was "100% Authentic".

    ReplyDelete