Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Sports Lot part one.

 Last night's winner was: RJ


I got another order in from SL about two weeks ago. I will break it up into two posts.





The Chrome Cosmic cards do look pretty cool. I picked up all of the Braves, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the rest.



Same can be said with the 582 Montgomery cards. The Braves I'm showing tonight are the non-PC guys. The rest will be tomorrow.






Fleer Tiffany Braves.




Almost completed the 2002 Super Team Braves. 




See ya tomorrow night.


8 comments:

  1. Hadn't seen those cosmics yet. They look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Chrome Cosmic cards look nice! Kind of like a refractor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing any Milwaukee Braves stuff is a winner for me.

    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. Those Mosaic cards don't do a thing for me. No logos, so Panini presumably?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cards. I agree the cosmic ones are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd heard of Cosmic Chrome but hadn't seen it. Looks pretty cool.

    Nice to see a Frank Torre sighting. He became quite popular with Yankee fans in '96.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pickups. I'll never get the Panini editing of the uniforms. They are not allowed to use the red stripe?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing gold medallions on the blog!

    ReplyDelete