Tuesday, March 7, 2023

I had to rip some. FREE cards tonight get your FREE cards tonight.

 The winner last night was: Tom T. (Angels in Order)



Now what do I have for tonight? Well, actually all week. I've been to Wally World quite a few times since I bought those few packs of the Chronicles. Waiting for them to reload. They did and last Friday I bought all of the "packs" These are the 15 card packs crazy to pay 6.98 for 15 cards (about .50 each), but that is really the best deal on these suckers. I know a lot of folks don't do the logoless and bland product, but hey....

I got a boatload of new to me cards for the set build including some sets that I had not pulled yet.




I'm only posting the needed cards, but I'd like to remind you that the correlation is amazing. I bought 22 packs this go around. The Braves come first, then the set build, and lastly the PC. After those only a dozen or so dupes. 

Above are the Certified and Classics I needed.




Here are the base Chronicles I needed.




You can't tell very well with 1 Clear Vision (acetate- see through), more on that in a minute (okay 24 hrs). Contenders Optic needs. I am stopping here for tonight, because the next batch I decided to have a little fun.....Playing around with the next set.


8 comments:

  1. I personally wish for fewer sets, and sets like Chronicles make it even worse. That said, they have some nice looking cards, and I see why some people like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find those Chronicles very plain. But I guess we won't be seeing much Panini baseball in the near future

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should be Panini's catch phrase: "No logos, but hey ..."

    I know that "Classics" look from their football cards. It's like a blend of O-Pee-Chee and Score. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some nice looking cards. The first time I got some Chronicles from a multi-card purchase I didn't know there were multiple kinds combined into the one set. Thanks for the TWINS from last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chronicles is almost more confusing than ‘98 UD3 combined with ‘97 Topps Moments and Milestones. With that being said, I picked up a pack the other day, and was so impressed with it that I was looking for another today but just couldn’t remember what it was called.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those first two designs are good ones, better than what Topps generally puts out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chronicles is the ADD of card sets. I could never wrap my head around trying to collect the set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Certified Chronicles fit together nicely on a page. Just got the last batch of free cards you sent me...thank you!

    ReplyDelete