Wednesday, January 4, 2017

No Scans, just some Thanks.

I've been running back and forth to Georgia quite a bit and is on the increase. I am a bit behind. Some much deserved thanks go out to Judson Meeks.  (My Cardboard Habit) for a huge dent into my 2016 TSC and Heritage needs.

Thanks also extended to a few OCTers. Chuck Smalley, Michael Salinsky, and James Herman for some Braves.

Have a FANtastic 2017!.


John

Also 90% of time will be in Georgia in the coming months, so if you are sending me cards. PWE's and bubbles mailers can go to Georgia just e-mail me. Boxes still need to go to my house.


7 comments:

  1. Where in Georgia? Any chance of catching up for a show in Atlanta? Or in McDonough?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be staying in Valdosta. But I'm sure sometime (when it is "warm" I can make it up that way and meet up for a show. Traffic stinks around McDonough, lol. Keep me posted about upcoming card shows.

      Delete
    2. There is one in Macon that the guy who does McDonough promotes too. I'll watch for his emails -- usually it's the first Saturday of the month.

      Delete
  2. Oh man... just got a return to sender back. I accidentally sent you something to your 33rd address and it got returned. Email me your home address and I'll ship it (small flat rate box) back out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Miller
    3 Pecan Radial Place
    Ocala, FL 34472

    If you addressed it correctly, the PO will re ship it at no cost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have messed it up somehow, because it was returned to sender. No biggie though. I should be able to get it shipped out next week.

      Delete