Saturday, January 21, 2017

Silly Shots

The now a days version of my old Wacky Wednesdays which is now or rather should be the Wacky Packages.



How can you not like this card?




The 1993 Select set was full of stuff like this. I have to admit, I wasn't then and still not a fan of the idea.




It has been so long ago that I scanned these cards that I don't know why I found this card interesting. Maybe its the blank appearing billboard in the background. Maybe it's the distant stare on Pascual or his printed signature.






Just plain ole silly looking.






Perfect.






Gwynn up the wall is always interesting, then add the background including the ball is always good too.





My least favorite Brave of all time playing patty cake with the bat.





A couple of throwbacks to close out tonight.


2 comments:

  1. Lots of great cards, but that Steve Sparks card is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cards that make you say, "What the...?"

    ReplyDelete