Monday, January 9, 2017

Recent pick ups

While I've been home this week I managed to hang out with a buddy of mine all day Saturday. I came home with some goodies.





Intact.








This was the first time I'd seen these intact in person.







My buddy was holding them for someone. I asked how much did the guy want for them?






He did have all 5 sets.







he said the guy thought one of them was worth $40.00 all by itself. (He looked at Ebay and seen some listed for that price. No way was I going to do that. so I did my own little Ebay search and then made my offer which the guy accepted.  I was happy.  I have several of the individual cards in the PCs, but now I have the set.

I came home with a lot more and will show them another day or two this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment