Monday, July 22, 2024

HELP ME.... PLEASE. 2004 Topps Traded: The checklists red and blue plus the entire 110 card puzzle.

 I need your help. The help from all of you. Let's open source this "project". I WANT the entire thing. Blue checklists (10) and 110 card puzzle. Red checklists (10) and 110 card puzzle.


I have 4 checklists coming from Ebay any day now. No idea red or blue. I know this is a nutso project. However, I do believe it is doable through sourcing this out to all of us. There is a lot on Ebay with 68 checklists, no list on them and 350 other cards from the set including chrome. I don't need those base cards just the checklists. I watched it and the seller sure enough made me a good offer on the lot. Dropped $15.00 off of the lot which is listed for $75.00, I am letting the offer pass at $60.00. I want the checklists and puzzles only. Well, I do need the traded #66 Francona. 


Let's get this done. Just like the blogosphere handled Night Owl's 24' Heritage minis. We can do it! I am betting there are tons of the red (hobby) and blue (retail) puzzle checklists sitting in hundreds/thousands of boxes gathering dust. 

DIG THEM OUT! DIG THEM OUT! DIG THEM OUT!


You know the 1977 Topps Cloth 55 card set and both puzzles might be another good one :)



3 comments:

  1. Dang. Sent all of mine to Angels in Order. He may have some doubles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several color varieties from the base set but nothing from traded, unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was out of the hobby in 2004... and have no idea what these blue and red checklists are. Headed over to eBay to check them out though.

    ReplyDelete