Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Working.......

 Working on getting the ComC order all posted before starting the run of card show posts.



Starting with my Braves tonight. I believe that completed the OH team set. Not sure without the info inside my old laptop.

CORRECTION: Not even close to completing the OH Atlanta cards. 




Some SP Legends.


The cards below will be from differing years of Bowman Sterling.






Glad to get a bunch of those Sterlings marked off. Now.....let's take a peek at some vintage needs.




The 1948 Bowman is for my setbuild, it is my first card for the 48's. The 59' Spahn is so nice. The 69' Milton Bradley completes my team set and the set build too.




The top two are obviously Braves needs. The rest were picks up I went after when I got the one unexpected a few months back. Love these cards.


3 comments:

  1. I like that Aaron photo, very different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen those Oh Atlanta inserts before. Nice looking cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking on the '48 Bowman too? I'll have to live vicariously through you on that one.

    ReplyDelete