Saturday, October 30, 2021

The forgotten

 One might think that this post could be about long forgotten ball players, which in itself is or could be a great post. However, this post is just the first of three posts clearing out the recovered scans from my old laptop. They will be from a long forgotten SportLots order. I have since received another batch and posted them all. I have also just requested shipment of an 800+ card shipment to clear out that box, and to top it off another 530 card order was just paid for to go to my SL box. Why is this information important? Well, for me it was all waiting on getting those recovered files and posting them. 

This week should take care of all of that. Ahhhhhh. I feel better.



One problem associated with scans that linger is that it always seems to me that I already posted them. Love that Spahn.



All three Bowman Chrome Prospects Mega Braves. And whew, I got that Cancer Awareness card in in October.




Poor cropping on my behalf with the two UTZ cards.  




I still need a lot of those Topps 206 minis.




That closes out the first SL post. I might squeeze the rest into one post, we'll see.



2 comments:

  1. Love the McGriff 35th Anniversary card. And wow those Pacific cards are busy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine trying to keep up with as many cards as you seem to get each month. I procrastinate when it comes to sorting a package of 20, 800+ would probably make me quit collecting :)

    ReplyDelete