Friday, October 1, 2021

Surprise

 I got a surprise package yesterday from an OCT trading bud.




I was thrilled to get this complete sticker album. I actually needed two of the Braves. I will say that it was not easy cutting the stickers out. I did pretty good, still not easy.  I won't bore you with more of the same stickers that you can see on the cover.


To add some actual cards to this post I pulled these out. Pretty sure I didn't show them before.



Ozzie and Sandy are actual PINK prizms. So I dropped a couple of pink cards in for the Cancer awareness month. Love the Stained Glass Soto. I wish I could figure out all of the "things" with this new laptop. They look so dark. The Alonso is a White wave parallel.

 


Too dark on the scan.





Pretty sure I still have a ton of the Prizm in my SportLots box.  I'm heading to Jax for tomorrow's card show. Hopefully I come back with some scan worthy cards. If not I have my ComC order being delivered today. A whole 4 days early.



1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the show today! Hope you find some great deals.

    ReplyDelete