Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Long post: cards from Fred

 This will be very scanful. I just made that word up, but you get the drift. In reality, there are only 72 cards.



1960 Nu-cards.  The complete set is in store for you tonight. 



A back view. I believe these to be the reprint set. However, they are not a bright white like most information on the reprints claim. They are white though, not an aged brownish color.  The thing is there is no real information about the reprint set. Don't know who made it or more importantly when.  Doesn't matter because they are still pricey, especially the "variations" of the first 18 cards.







I probably should mention that these are over sized cards (post card size) for those who didn't already know that.











You know I love that Adcock headline.











Yeah Braves. Now they just need to clean up this year's NLCS.








You go Hank!






I still have more posts from Fred for tomorrow and into next week. Remember I only paid a Benjamin for everything. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for being so "scanful"! I had only seen a handful of those before now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on reprints, but it was nice to see all of these for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real cool to see these all in one spot.

    ReplyDelete