Monday, February 1, 2021

2020 Additions mixed with a bit of vintage.

I'm still working on the scans in the folder from January  2021. First scan tonight is a surprise from a fellow OCTer. 





These 3 pieces of vintage cardboard are for my set build needs. Grif included a note. They most certainly suffice for filling those holes.





2020 needs no more.





These were unknown to me until I seen them on Sportlots. Topps X Aoki. Rather than put them in the appropriate PC binders, I decided to keep them as part of the Braves team sets. I grabbed three dupes for the PC. 





I didn't realize there were parallels for the 2020 Topps 206. Apparently there is. I still need the base cards for Pache, Anderson, Waters because of the Piedmont backs. I also still need Hank Aaron, Glavine, and Fried to close out the team set.



Getting closer to finishing the 2020 Topps Total Braves team. I have Inciarte incoming, but still lacking Smith, Fried, Riley, Hecharvarria, Dayton, Walker, and Webb. That takes me through #867.


See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. It's not everyday that someone sends out a '68 Seaver just because. Sounds like a good person to know!

    ReplyDelete