Thursday, February 11, 2021

Back to some Braves baseball cards

 I'll put a few sellers (SportLots) together here.



The 2008 are gold foil.







Not sure why I keep ordering that Simmons card. That is the 2nd time is recent weeks.


Seller 2:




I just learned that these 1979 Fleer stickers had 3 versions.  White, Sepia, and Blue.




Even without the front parallels, I would have still called these 3 different because the backs are different.




Check that Smoltz out on top row middle.




The 1st card here is a "Silver Slate" wrapper redemption "Sparkle Blue".


Seller 3:






Okay so the last group isn't Braves, but they are so SHINY.  



2 comments:

  1. If I ever start spending money again on eBay... I really should target large lots of Fleer logo stickers. I love all of the variations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew about the different sticker colors either, makes for a cool rainbow though!

    ReplyDelete