Sunday, February 14, 2021

It's Presidents Day

 A day picked to honor our past Presidents due to several having birthdays around this time.

I have picked up a handful of Prez cards in the last year, but I haven't scanned them into this file yet.




















Now for 1-43 bio.














































Now for some cards.



Playing cards that is.












Got #44 here.







Okay how about some of these kind of cards.












Let's try another kind of card set.









Got another #44 here.



















































































Now we have #45.




We'll have to wait for #46. 


6 comments:

  1. Wowza. Sweet collection. #46 is headed your way. Well... I'll ship him out sometime this week (maybe today?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about #46. I have a whole year before I need one. (That is not to say want one- I don't). I know he will pop up in card sets and ultimately will find it's way to me long before Feb. 2022.

      Delete
  2. Man, what an amazing collection of Presidents cards.

    Good Job. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget about those embossed cards. Need to remember to look for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting to see what they use as the factoids on the backs of these. I notice in the Embossed that assassinated presidents get a black background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome collection! A lot of these were from sets that I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete