Saturday, February 13, 2021

Hah, I had to change this post.

 Yep, I mentioned yesterday that I would be posting today about 1 more seller that I had previously pimped. Well.......turns out I threw those cards in another post the other day. So today you get a whole bunch of sellers. You see 10 of the 12 sellers that were in the 800+ cards coming in.....came in yesterday. No, there aren't that many Braves as most of those cards were set builds. I will mention that 1 of the 2 remaining sellers to arrive is the very seller I had originally planned to highlight in this post. 


Here we go.



Need just 1 more Braves Team card from 1994 TSC (#56). Some 2014 Braves needs and a pair of 2015's. The Red Prizm is numbered 18/100.




Three more of the 2020 Stadium Chrome. pecking away at them. I have 1 more in the remaining 2 sellers to come in. The Albies is the Prism refractor, the Swanson is a Refractor, and the Acuna is the Chrome Update.




A couple of things here. That is the Update On Demand Mini Acuna. Secondly, I am loving the Bowman Heritage with the 1992 Bowman design. 





I am down to just the Hank AAron base 2020 Topps 206.  There are a bunch of parallels, with the product. I have the 4 prospect Piedmonts, but that is it. Probably won't chase them, but if I see any cheap....I'll grab them  you know I will.



3 comments:

  1. I really like the 2020 Topps 206. Kinda regret not grabbing a couple of boxes of each series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheaper to just buy the ones you want from SportLots

      Delete
    2. Maybe in a year or two, I'll be able to snag a cheap complete set on eBay.

      Delete