Friday, February 12, 2021

One SportLot seller.....Just 1

 I slowed down quite a bit on SportLots. I had too because I just had too many posts to get out. I am currently waiting on an 800+ card order, but the majority of those are for set builds, as is the several hundred cards sitting in my cart right now. Tonight I have just one seller to showcase.




I got these Members ONLY Braves from a seller Jesse. Most of what I get from Jesse is set build needs, and I did this time too.



I was able to grab up most of the Braves.










I was able to pick up some the TEAM set Braves too.  Knocking them out slowly but surely.


I have another post tomorrow of just 1 seller who I have featured before on this blog.



3 comments:

  1. Crossing off 800+ cards off your wantlists must be very, very satisfying. I'm planning to place a SL order this week and try to knock off a few sets myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for Sportlots during the pandemic. What a great resource to bring in cards at 18 cents a pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamp is subtle, but even so, I've always liked these kind of parallels.

    ReplyDelete