Thursday, November 23, 2017

More from the card show

This group of cards are all PC guys, just not the vintage kind.




All of tonight's cards came from 2 vendors.




I'm pretty sure I overpaid for all of them.




They either cost .50 or a buck each. Now that Roy Face card was a good deal. It is a certified autograph, just the autograph is faded big time. It shows better here scanned than in hand. I love those National trading card day cards too (for some reason).




All a buck each. You can tell 7 of the 9 are Samples.




Love it when they are stamped samples on the back too.





I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

The last from this show is tomorrow....... And it ain't baseball cards...........mmmmh what?


7 comments:

  1. Love a good cliff hanger.
    Someday I'll track down a copy of the Mr. Baseball card with the Frank Thomas cameo. Nice pick up there!
    Happy belated Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love promotional cards. Takes me back to my early card show days. You picked up lots of good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see another blogger who appreciates 90's promo cards. Hope you and your family had a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many of these cards fit into my collections as well. I'm still fond of Triple Play - have a set of them. I just pulled Mark McGwire from my player collections, keeping just a handful for a binder. I should send these to you. Most all are from the 90s.

    ReplyDelete