Friday, April 22, 2016

Franken Friday

I haven't posted this theme in awhile. This Franken-Set post is from the Jersey Number Edition. we are up to Number 7. I'm only showing the first two pages of each Jersey Number, although many have many more pages. Here are your 2 pages:




Just a refresher: I'm trying not to repeat a team on a page or a set, but not always possible. The King parallel takes this page for me. What you were expecting Mickey? Not on these two pages, lol.




Here I doubled up on the Reds, Dodgers and Expos, not to mention the Reds, Dodgers, A's,  and Phillies held a spots on page 1. I'd have to go with the Ashley Pinnacle card to take the best looking card on this page. One day I will reorganize the pages in this binder, just not in the near future.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment