Monday, April 18, 2016

A Monday Mini Collection Post

Blah blah blah. Just kidding, it has been awhile since I posted something from my many "Mini Collections", One of those are athletes on cardboard signing. These have been stacked on top of my armoire all year, so I figure it's time to put them away. these are all new to my collection.



Signing a program.


Gold Medallion.


Silver signature.




Scrapbook.


Signing a football.







Autograph book.



You'd think someone would have held his cup for him, lol.



Almost didn't catch this one.



Yea, a Brave.


An insert and binder guy.


Cal, a binder guy.


This looks more like they were playing street basketball.



Such concentration.



Gwynn, binder guy and.....



Nice bat barrel too.




Another football player, and former Gator




Yes, I needed this one. I only had the micro version in this binder. I still need another 1993 Topps base that I only have the micro too.




Sheet of paper.



I see a bat that might get signed next....maybe. Belle another binder guy.



1 comment:

  1. Good stuff. I need to remember to track down some of these for my minicollection of getting cards like this autographed.

    That's gotta be a rare photo of Albert Belle signing for fans, as he was a notorious jerk. He probably saw the photographer right there and figured it'd be a good photo-op for him.

    btw, got your box yesterday.. Thanks! I'll post about it before too long.

    ReplyDelete