Wednesday, December 7, 2022

November card show part 2: Fred's cards. Plus the Free stuff.

 The winner last night was: Jon Finn


Take special note here:  Throw away my Valdosta, GA address. I'll be back home in less than 10 days. Please use my Ocala, FL address going forward. You may start to notice that my mailings will be using my FL home address.


Now onto the cards from Fred.















Fred was super excited to have pulled the SP Braves (2) in the break he did with the Update, one being Maddux had him stoked. Also of note is the Legends variant in Paige. 

I've been busting my ass around here, so I still have a hundred or two cards from November to scan. I hope to do that tonight. I also have 50 or so from the December show. I didn't buy much nor did I stay long, had to get back here to work.

13 comments:

  1. A couple of years ago I started a master document of trader addresses, so I've deleted your Valdosta email. Otherwise I'd probably still be looking at old emails and keep going back to the wrong one.

    That Matt Olson card is my favorite of these. Other than the Judge of course! So glad he is staying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say, that guy sure had a lot of Braves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff, but my favorite is a non-brave, the Heart of the City Judge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be bittersweet to be heading home. Glad you might be able to relax a bit for real

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you about to move back home.
    Did Fred pick the Braves in the break for you? Have you ever done a break?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2022 Topps Base cards are so good, and those '55 Dodgers cards are terrific!

    Good Job! 👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Judge card has to be at the top of the list. Congratulations to Jon on the win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice looking cards! I pulled a Goldschmidt helmet from a Series 2 blaster that has a scratch in the same spot as your Ablies helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Judge Heart of the City. I need to pick one up.

    Bo mentioned it, but the Chapman is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would imagine that you're gonna be busy with card stuff for pretty much as long as you want to be once you finally get back home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those Pride of 55 phone cards are fantastic. Never seen them before... but always fascinated by phone cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have some Braves cards to send you. Please send me your FL mailing address

    ReplyDelete