Friday, December 9, 2022

November show part 3: and yes the free baseball cards are in play.

 Last night's winner was: Matt (Diamond Jesters)


I am looking forward to the weekend to have a break at least with the blog. It is midnight Thursday/Friday morning, still working in the garage cleaning out. My back hurts as does my hip, and feet. Anyways here is the next round of PC cards.






These are the black parallels (so are the ones below).

















Have a great weekend. I have one more post from the November show, from this same lot of cards. This is the one where I'll need you readers to be interactive. That post should be Tuesday. Monday I am starting a new "Monday theme".

11 comments:

  1. Take that break! Take care of yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold Label has always been a favourite. They seem to always have a good looking set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Matt! I like the fancy looking 35th Anniversary '87 style cards. The 35th Anniversary '86 style Chrome cards are also nice. Looking forward to see your new "Monday theme" is. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Mays card with the enamel Army Induction Center sign. Sent me down a rabbit hole of research. It is the old US Army Induction center at 39 Whitehall Street (downtown/financial district, near Wall Street). Must be a back entrance though because it doesn't look like the front (found a larger wire photo online). Someone on eBay is selling a wire photo of Vic Damone at the same spot a year earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Gold Label and Diamond Greats look awesome together. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I should finish that Mays Heritage insert set sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bunch of cards. Hope you're able to rest up soon.. sounds like it's been a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Relax!

    That Griffey black gold is the card that stood out to me the most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Mays set is very cool. I love seeing Candlestick Park (and Polo Grounds) on the front in bold text.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are here for the interactivity and the new Monday theme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't kill yourself... you still have a lot of giveaways to do :P

    And am I only one who thinks that it's weird to see Babe Ruth on an Opening Day card? I also wonder at this point how many people still want to see him in modern sets? I can't imagine that he appeals to the kids very much.

    ReplyDelete