Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Wacky Wednesday: Original Series 6

 Last month I was able to acquire a large collection of Wacky packages. Over 400. I completed several set builds, and most certainly added a lot of the *  ** variations.I added a slew of stickers that I didn't have any of before of that/a particular set. 


Tonight we are looking at the Series 6 stickers. I cropped these individually, but the remaining Series posts will be full scans (9 stickers/cards) each. Enjoy.



Each of the stickers you'll see tonight were either upgrades or the * ** variations that I needed.



Well, except for one sticker.


That one, was the lone sticker needed to complete the set (without the variations).


It isn't this one.





Dah dah, it was this one.















The next series that I was able to add too is series 8 (next week's post). Which completed that series as well as this one. 



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the set! This was a great series. So many products I recognize from my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing such a fun set!

    ReplyDelete