Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Two a days

 No, not football practice, or basketball, or any other practice. Got a couple of goodies closing this post out today.




Adding some more 2020 Braves needs from this seller.





These 4 are minis. The two Ginter X and the two Topps 206. I still have the rest of the 206's to come in yet.




Turns out I think I already have that Acuna Snapshot. We'll see. But those two bottom cards have been LONGTIME wants. 1984 Donruss NUMBERED 29 and 30. I am really stoked about getting these cards, now all that is left is that pesky #248 Mattingly RC. Yes, I still need 2 copies of that card. Feel free to dump a couple on me.


See ya later on tonight, after the mailman runs.




4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's not the popular opinion, but I think that the retired guys look much better on the Ginter X than those that are still playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the 1984 Donruss Mattingly. Have you seen what they sell for these days? They're back in the $40 to $60 range. Never thought they'd reach that level again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I won't pay that. I'll have to work my magic and find one for 15-20.00

      Delete
  3. I wish I picked up a Mattingly Donruss RC as well, but never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete