Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Incoming

This week's (technically last week's) incoming cards. Up first some oldies.



1939-46 Exhibits Salutations.




1947-66 Exhibits.





Milton Bradley!  These 3 cards came from fellow OCTer Taylor Schock.  Nice surprize.




This red foil parallel came via Rod (Padrographs) who has been on a heck of a roll lately giving away free cards everyday, and a whole lot of autos too! You should really check em out.






These 3 came from another blogger who was giving away free cards Jon (Penny Sleeves). I scooped up the Brave which I needed not only for my team set but my set build, so eventually I'll have to grab another. I'm bidding on a couple of lots on Ebay which have it in the lot, so..... fingers crossed. And seriously how could I pass on the 78' Batman sticker. No way not for a kid growing up in the 70's.

To close out, I got this quarterly bulletin/pamphlet from the Valdosta Historic Society last week.







This was a tiny article on one of the inside pages.

3 comments:

  1. The Riddler and Penguin stickers are awesome! I would have been right in the age range those two were marketed towards back in 1978.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat little story there in that newsletter, great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I just learned something new. Now I'll have to look at the borders of all my '68s. Honestly I might just consider them the same as regular base cards . . .

    ReplyDelete