Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Wacky Wednesday

I'm posting this early in the morning as here shortly, I will be heading just north of Atlanta (5 hours) with my Uncle. Weather permitting I will take in a Braves game tonight. Full day planned at the Atlanta History Center (the big thing is the Cyclorama) for Thursday. Our rooms are booked for that night too, however I'll have drive back here drop my Uncle and the aide off, and head another 3 hours back home to Ocala. My daughter will be having a c-section first thing in the morning Friday. I have to be there. Praying all will be well with her and my grandson. (That sounds so weird, saying that). Prayers appreciated, and if that's not your thing keep your fingers crossed.


Our three cards for today.




What is the world is Carlos looking at. Definitely isn't lookng the ball into the glove.







Let's see, the card is supposed to be highlighting "ALL TIME STRIKEOUTS LEADER", but they used a card where 4 No No's are depicted, hmm.





Lots of talent in that gold cart!


I have a series of posts coming up in the near future. Wednesdays and Saturdays will remain as their normal themes. Dang it, this darn thing just published. I didn't do it. Dang it. Oh well, I just copied and deleted it, and made a new post.

4 comments:

  1. He's checking out the girl in the 3rd row. Sure hope he held onto that ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the game! Maybe you'll catch a ball for your new grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a week! Best wishes on the birth.
    I've had issues with scheduling post with Blogger too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well with your daughter. Congrats on becoming a grandfather!

    ReplyDelete