Friday, July 26, 2019

The Chronicles of Chronicles

Not Narnia for sure. Before I explain this series. Let me say My daughter and grandson are doing fine. He's a little tyke 6 lbs 12 ounces and 18 inches. Now, After, busting all of those 2019 Stadium Clubs, i still had an itch to rip packs. I knew I didn't want to break my rules about current product (again). So, I watched and waited on Dave & Adams to put something cheap enough to get a lot. It was 2018 Chronicles. I grabbed these.





Nine boxes of the stuff.  It wasn't a huge sale $7.95 a box when grabbing 3 at a time.

I'll first post each box. Then we can see pack by pack what I got.  Each box offers four 5 card packs plus a 3 card Revolution pack. Then after the 9 boxes are all done (9 separate posts) I'll "chronicle the highlights of them all.


Here we go:


Box 1).




All PC guys I can live with that.





4 More PC guys, and a serial numbered parallel.






Obviously the pair of Albies are keepers (I going to attempt to build all of the sets except for Spectra) so the base are all keepers. Frazier is a guy I throw into a box and maybe one day will add to the PC.



3 Keepers plus another Frazier. Again, they are all really keepers, but If I wasn't building the individual sets.......







All base (Rapture) Revolution.



6 comments:

  1. Congrats, grandpa!

    Chronicles is bizarre. Just bizarre enough to be semi-fun for this non-Panini fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah it's kind of crazy. It is more like 17 insert sets.

      Delete
  2. Yes, congratulations on the new addition to the family!
    Chronicles is a fun set, but a very confusing one at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! This reminds of Topps Fusion, Donruss did something similar a couple decades ago too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll never get used to the non uniformity of Chronicles. What if this stuff gets into those Fairfield 100 card repacks?

    Congrats on the birth of your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! As for chronicles... I'd love to see a Narnia post. One of my favorite book series.

    ReplyDelete