Wednesday, July 17, 2019

A Trade Post

This week I pulled a PWE from Bob D (OCT) with the Snider from 2019 Stadium Club. I have a short list of needs. Yesterday, I pulled 10 more PWE's from Bob. Tonight, I'll post the best from each envelope which were marked x/10.



#1



1998 Rookies & Stars SAMPLE. Kerry Wood is a PC guy, so this works.



#2

A Braves card that I didn't know I needed, but I knew that I hadn't seen it before. Love that bent bat.



#3






The third envelope had a pair of these 1993 baseball Card Monthly cut out cards.




#4


This very poorly cut Murphy was the best (or me) in #4.





#5


The 5th had a BCM from 1992.




#6

Another poorly cut 1992 BCM, and......



this poorly cut 1993 BCM.






#7

Collections SAMPLE.   and a really close 2nd place was this Ultra boo boo.


Mark, you will see this one again.




#8


#8 offered up this Teddy ballgame.




#9 offered me nothing, it was all non baseball. Thus, no scan.






#10



The Babe. Ted doesn't look well there.  Most of the cards from the 10 PWE's were from the 1993 Ted Williams set with a good mix of SAMPLES, and BCM cut outs.




2 comments:

  1. 1998 UD Retro is a great set. 90's samples (and promos) are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad many of the BCM cards are cut so sloppy, cuz yeah, those are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete