Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Last of the Mohicans

Well, I over did it with the Stadium club. So much that I already put the ones from Florida in with the ones I got this past weekend in GA.. So I will finish up with the inserts and parallels.




Should be okay, because by now you've probably seen all of the base cards.







The Gywnn is a red parallel.





The Dee Gordon looks more white than the grayish others. I'm not sure what that is.





Lots of Reds.




Reds, blacks, and sepia's.

Now onto the vertical color cards.




4 Red, 2 Sepia.





Another Hornsby, but this one is black.





These are the chrome cards (I already showed the Albies). The Matsui is the orange version.







Mejia is a foil, just cant see it that well in the scan.





Members only.




Photo variation. Great card.



Now for the Braves that I haven't shown before.




And now for that complete team set that was waiting on me to return to Valdosta.








That it a total wrap. the next time I mention this years Stadium club will be when the set is complete.

Have a great night, be safe tomorrow and have a great 4th of July! God bless America!


3 comments:

  1. You actually showed a handful I hadn't seen yet.

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful product. Topps should get rid of their Stadium Club inserts... and just focus on the base cards. I haven't opened a single pack, but if I did... I'd be annoyed every time I saw an insert. That's saying a lot, because back in the 90's... I loved my inserts.

    ReplyDelete